Stepping Out
For Christmas DW received some toy pairs of high-heeled shoes. She has been very willing to share with her sisters, but the shoes have started to worry Pooka and me.
(left to right, DW, Snoozer, Niccus, and Holly)
Early on it was apparent that none of the four pictured above had much experience in heels. But in less than a day of play they started to become not only accustomed to viewing the world from such heights, but graceful at maneuvering on these implements of high fashion. Suddenly Pooka and I realized we weren't ready for our young ladies to look and move like... young ladies!!!
(left to right, DW, Snoozer, Niccus, and Holly)Early on it was apparent that none of the four pictured above had much experience in heels. But in less than a day of play they started to become not only accustomed to viewing the world from such heights, but graceful at maneuvering on these implements of high fashion. Suddenly Pooka and I realized we weren't ready for our young ladies to look and move like... young ladies!!!

4 Comments:
It's amazing how fast they pick up on those things! (even Jeffrey has mastered the art of heals)
Great pic! That is just adorable!
There's a fifth pair of feet in there without high heels. Does anyone see it?
What beautiful, sophisticated lady feet! I remember wanting high heels like that when I was about DW's age. It's so sweet that she's willing to share!
Post a Comment
<< Home