Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tradition!!!

Ultrasound today. And........

At long last the Harvey-Pooka twig will be
marching to the beat of our own drummer. After seven sequential pattern-copiers, we will no longer have the same order of boys/girls as the Frogmortons. Translation: we're having a girl!!

And no, we're not naming her Javich.

But we'll consider dressing her in a puffy pink bunny suit for various holidays.

So now Harvey can echo Tevye's famous line, "I have FIVE daughters!"

11 Comments:

Blogger B said...

Congratulations! One more pretty bundle!

12 September, 2006 23:22  
Blogger Peanut said...

Congratulations! (I suspected you might go against the grain on this one.) You do have a good track record with cute girls, so I'm sure your fifth daughter will be no different

13 September, 2006 00:03  
Blogger Taffy said...

That is wonderful! Why won't you name her Javich. You could still go for Riplakish, I guess.

13 September, 2006 02:27  
Blogger Pooka said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGZZZZ!

13 September, 2006 18:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is an interesting name. I don't think I have heard it before.

13 September, 2006 19:17  
Blogger Boss said...

Hooray! We love baby girls! (of course, if the ultrasound revealed Jr. to be a boy, my response woudl have been: "Hooray! We love baby girls!")

Who's going to break the news to Javich?

15 September, 2006 20:26  
Blogger Boss said...

Um, I just realized I mis-typed in the previous comment. My parenthetical statement was supposed to read "Hooray! We love baby boys!"

No one tell Sam, about the mixup, OK?

16 September, 2006 21:12  
Blogger Peanut said...

Boss, I was pretty sure I knew what you meant, but I sort of liked your parenthetical mis-type nonetheless. "Hooray! We love baby girls!"

17 September, 2006 23:32  
Blogger Ree said...

You know you didn't have to break tradition to have FIVE daughters like Tevye. But I think seven matches in a row is admirable. So I guess, We'll keep Pam--or whatever you decide to name her. Congratulations! Looking forward to meeting another beautiful little girl.

20 September, 2006 14:34  
Blogger Christine said...

Congratulations, that's fantastic! Now Harvey just needs to grow a beard and you can put on your own musical.

20 September, 2006 20:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both Daddy-A and Daddy-O have FIVE Daughters!!

22 September, 2006 14:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home