Sunday, December 21, 2008

New Family Picture


Today was picture day. After two sets of batteries, three sittings, and too much cheese we got an OK result. Pooka didn't like this one because she forgot to take her glasses off, but I think she still looks gorgeous.

4 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Yep. It's offical. Ya'll are cute. Keep up the good work!

21 December, 2008 21:38  
Blogger Peanut said...

I think proof that a large family is normal to me is that I look at your family picture and think that someone (or two) must be missing--because that doesn't look like enough people, so I count the kids and they're all there.
People have asked about my Christmas plans and we have the conversation about it being a small gathering--only 4 of my siblings will be there. No one else seems to appreciate how that's a small family gathering.
Plus, Javich is right, ya'll are cute.

21 December, 2008 22:43  
Blogger Ree said...

A good looking family!

22 December, 2008 22:04  
Blogger Boss said...

I agree. That is a very nice looking family.

I'm a little alarmed to see such grown-up looking girls. I'm used to seeing your boys as big kids by now, but now that your girls are following in their footsteps I'm not sure I approve.

24 December, 2008 14:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home