Homecoming
I found this photo last night. It was taken at the end of my mission. Within weeks we would again have a missionary in the field as we had for 3.5 years prior.

Just this weekend I spoke with Daisy shortly after she re-entered the US.

Although I don't still think of her as the little girl she was, I still see the faith of that child in her. And I occasionally catch glimpses of that little girl running around my house.
Welcome home, Daisy.

Just this weekend I spoke with Daisy shortly after she re-entered the US.

Although I don't still think of her as the little girl she was, I still see the faith of that child in her. And I occasionally catch glimpses of that little girl running around my house.
Welcome home, Daisy.

2 Comments:
I like this post a lot, Harvey--Thanks. Welcome home, Daisy.
thanks, Harvey. It's good to be back with family, although difficult to leave loved ones and the mission down there. Thank you for always being an example to me and a great influence in my life. I love you, and all my wonderful family.
Post a Comment
<< Home