Monday, September 11, 2006

What do alligators eat?

Holly came up to me excitedly today while I sat at the piano and pressed the mouth of a toy alligator against my arm as she intoned "nummy nummy nummy..." and giggled. I laughed too.
She enjoyed it enough that she returned a few minutes later for a repeat performance.

5 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

Mmmm mmm good!

11 September, 2006 23:24  
Blogger CAROLIONESS said...

Very cute! I would have thought though that when being eaten by an aligator, screams rather than giggles would escape from your mouth. Must be my mistake. I'll try giggling the next time I'm attacked by a aligator.

12 September, 2006 14:11  
Blogger Like Mike said...

Does that show you have great taste?

12 September, 2006 20:11  
Blogger B said...

LOL! I can totally picture that scene! nummy, nummy, nummy, indeed!

12 September, 2006 23:20  
Blogger Taffy said...

How fun. Are you made of chocolate, or just sugar and spice?

13 September, 2006 02:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home