Updates Needed
Yes - we are moving to the moon. But not in January. Maybe March.
And we need some updated pictures - lest you think we have 4 children 2 years old and younger.
Harvey Junior. Happy Harvey Junior. DW. In an elevated mood.
Yes - this is not the most comprehensive picture of Niccus, but it does represent some of our summer activities.
You can see wheat in the pots at the back as well. A lot of wheat. And you can see a large smile on a young man confident in his agricultural abilities.
While we did not allow the wheat to remain planted, we did not use it to make bread either. Not even for Farmers Market!

2 Comments:
Thanks for the update--I love the pictures! I'd heard about the beard, but it was fun to see.
2nd time trying to post... forgive me if I hit it twice. Guy w/ beard... have a price on his head?
Cool blog for your wife; this is one of the 17 Wirthlin kids.
http://mommymita.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home