Sunday, March 08, 2009

First Five

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!
My choice.
For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I guarantee that I will like what I make for you. 100% satisfaction or your money back.
2. What I create will be just for you. A surprise!
3. I'll do it when I'm good and ready (but not before 2010).
4. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. It might be wooden. It might be edible. It might have sparkles - but only if I have help from elves in the middle of the night. It will likely be unable to walk.
5. Most importantly, pass it on. You must make the same offer on your blog. If you're not crafty, be sneaky. If you can't even sneak very well then at least try to look nonchalant.

7 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Pick me, please, pick me!

08 March, 2009 22:51  
Blogger Boss said...

Over here, yo! And make it sneaky!

p.s. your list cracks me up.

09 March, 2009 06:08  
Blogger Peanut said...

Unable to walk? OK, I suppose that's OK.

09 March, 2009 10:01  
Blogger CAROLIONESS said...

Might it come in the middle of the night? Right now you can typically find me up at 2 or 3 but I don't plan on that lasting forever.

09 March, 2009 22:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I join!?

B

10 March, 2009 00:13  
Blogger Daisy said...

The elves or the gift will likely be unable to walk?

15 March, 2009 12:57  
Blogger Harvey said...

The gift. Others said their gifts may be lame. Because I have not yet mastered handmade puppies and kittens it is unlikely that your gift will be able to walk.

22 March, 2009 19:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home