Sunday, September 09, 2012

Horrible Snow White Apples

We had two kinds of apples this past week - a pure yellow sweet variety and a multicolor variety with a 50 % red blush and a bit of tartness. At some point there was a discussion about the apple poisoned by the wicked queen in the story of Snow White and a red color was attributed to it.

Pooka offered Junior Mint an apple with a large amount of red blush asking, "Would you like a beautiful Snow White apple?"

Junior Mint responded, "No, I would like a HORRIBLE snow white apple."


A Horrible Snow White Apple

1 Comments:

Blogger sph2 said...

Thanks for sharing comments and pictures with us. It helps it seem like you aren't so far away. We love you. I'd love some opinion papers from the kids about their China experiences. Anyone want to be my international pen-pal? When I was in grade school I had one in England. She told me about the Beatles about a year or two before we heard about them here. Mom/Grandma

18 September, 2012 21:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home