A Fun Weekend
I had a really fun weekend, and thought some of you would like to at least see a few pictures.
This was not the most fun part. It was too hot - you can see Carolioness about to call out for a water delivery (her phone is in her right hand).
And neither was this.
Especially after the people standing around waiting for a big pink bunny to show up got impatient and started throwing tomatoes. (Javich forgot to bring it with him!?! You can see him hiding from the tomato throwers on the bottom platform of the tower between Carolioness and Daisy.)
And this wasn't either.
(Hi Mom!)
This was.
I flew down to go through with Daisy as she prepares to leave on her mission. In addition to Mom and Dad, Javich and Carolioness were there, along with Mark, Dan, and Gruncle P.
Daisy seemed to enjoy it too.

Afterward Mark and Dan retrieved Shana, Brittney and their children from the zoo and brought them to join the rest of us at Pizza Hut. (Except for Gruncle P, who had to accompany Graunt M to something, was it the fairy Godmother's Ball?) Though some of the kids (and parents) were a bit tired from the earlier activities, things changed in fairly short order.


These photos were several minutes apart. In the first Denver was dead set on not smiling. In the second he had abandoned all such notions.
This was not the most fun part. It was too hot - you can see Carolioness about to call out for a water delivery (her phone is in her right hand).And neither was this.
Especially after the people standing around waiting for a big pink bunny to show up got impatient and started throwing tomatoes. (Javich forgot to bring it with him!?! You can see him hiding from the tomato throwers on the bottom platform of the tower between Carolioness and Daisy.)And this wasn't either.
(Hi Mom!)This was.
I flew down to go through with Daisy as she prepares to leave on her mission. In addition to Mom and Dad, Javich and Carolioness were there, along with Mark, Dan, and Gruncle P.
Daisy seemed to enjoy it too.

Afterward Mark and Dan retrieved Shana, Brittney and their children from the zoo and brought them to join the rest of us at Pizza Hut. (Except for Gruncle P, who had to accompany Graunt M to something, was it the fairy Godmother's Ball?) Though some of the kids (and parents) were a bit tired from the earlier activities, things changed in fairly short order.


These photos were several minutes apart. In the first Denver was dead set on not smiling. In the second he had abandoned all such notions.

6 Comments:
What a fun weekend! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'm glad so many were able to make it.
I agree...it sounds like lots of fun! I'm glad so many were able to support Daisy as she prepares for the mission!
And wow! I didn't realize how much I never saw in DC, those are fantastic pictures!
He was riding with mark
That does sound fun. How neat that you were able to get there. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Thanks for being the camera man and for the posting of our weekend. Good job getting pictures of our side trips!
I know, I am slow with checking everyone's blogs, but I really liked this post. I had heard from others about the trip, but it was nice to have pictures to go along with it. I miss ya'all.
Post a Comment
<< Home