Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Nerdbabies

I do label one of my siblings blogs as Nerdbabies R Us because shortly before or after Pooka and I got married that sibling discovered that we'd both attended college on similar scholarships.  With that key piece of information she decided that our sneaky secret plan was to make nerdbabies.  It wasn't.

Then that sibling married somebody who was college valedictorian and earned multiple Rhodes scholarships and was asked to be the Secretary of State of a South American country, so we knew that they had the real sneaky secret plan to create the nerdbaby species.  (Alright, maybe there was only one Rhodes scholarship.  And they really only wanted to visit South America.)

But now this happened.

Has PTHK has been bribed by them to produce evidence supporting their claims?

Good work PTHK!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Does your work at Tonka make him eligible for a National Merit scholarship? (If so does Tonka know what they are in for?

16 January, 2013 08:50  
Blogger Peanut said...

Wow! Nice work!!

18 January, 2013 20:05  
Blogger Ree said...

Aha! I was right all along! I knew it! Nice job PTHK!

20 January, 2013 14:22  
Blogger Taffy said...

WOW that is all I can say, WOW

25 January, 2013 14:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home